- A detailed analysis on client project is made
- We prepare an in-depth proposal outlining the functional modules, payment terms and milestones for the project even before the project begins.
- Once the project is awarded a percentage deposit is required from the client as listed in the proposal.
- Every client project will be headed by a project manager who will communicate to provide regular updates.
- The project manager will head a team of designers, programmers, implementers and testers.
- We divide the project lifecycle into phases. Starting with a mock-up for the project which the client reviews and approves. The actual design, development, testing phases, will commence only after approval at each stages. Finally site will be deployed to client servers. Maintenance and Implementation will also commence accordingly.
- During the whole Project Life Cycle, client can review and provide feedbacks which will be taken care of.
- After every milestone is complete, payment will be requested from the client, through an invoice for regular payment handling.
- Client can communicate via chat, internet messengers, email, phone or any other mediums that they feel convenient with.
- ESolutions provides support even after Project Life Cycle.
Project Flow Diagram